Lightshope, I don't feel so good...

Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officiallyScore hidden · 3 months ago · Stickied comment

Removed for inciting drama.

lights hope shills are still jealous of kronos?

Original Poster4 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

With Kronos fading away with the flick of Cheros fingers. They have gone from 10k pop on launch to 1.5k pop. something that Kronos does strive for is blizzlike popuplation so I guess this is a win in their books. Pathing is still broken, UBRS not dropping any items on the final boss, MC still riddled with bugs, aoe is broken, Auto pvp flagging in uncontested zones, combat bug in bgs and items are in there final content patch with no itemization attempts. They've only been polishing their server for the past 3 years and still they're unable to perfect the first raid. But hey at least you can LOS someone behind a bucket on the ground. Where did Kronos go wrong beats me.

I have encountered no major pathing issues, cleared mc with no noticable bugs, if you mean aoe grinding, I'll take that any day over nerfing blizzlike gold farming methods to support gold selling, have not experienced pvp flagging bugs and have had no issues in battlegrounds.

So many claims, yet so little proof

Play there. You'll find all the proof you'll ever need. I kept wondering if people were exaggerating or shilling when shit talking Kronos, but as it turns out, it really is the worst of the 'big three'.

I have a 60 on K3 and none of those issues exist, and the itemization was explicitly stated to be that way on their website. Not sure why im even trying to argue with such a low effort shill haha

Playing there and I think it’s absolutely great quality with none of the issues listed above. Oops.

1 point · 3 months ago

Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officially0 points · 3 months ago

Your post/comment has been automatically removed because your account is too young. Please read the rules.

This is the curse of Kronos. We've been here before. Every time Kronos reboots their vanilla project, it goes downhill sooner rather than later.

This is like .. the 5th or 6th iteration of vanilla they've launched (if you count Valkyrie etc), and they still can't make it work. The answer to why is probably not straight-forward, but either way it always turns out the same. Kronos is cursed.

5 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

what are you on about, Kronos team had nothing to do with Valkyrie

Valkyrie was the same group of people that are now the Elysium project (or at least, they were the ones that created Elysium back when they first got the Nost source code)

Why do you think old heads were so skeptical when the Nost reboot happened? Everyone knew “Elysium” was basically Valkyrie with a new name. And Valkyrie was a garbage pserv ran by shady Russians that couldn’t even compete with Feenix (lol)

They’re not cursed, they’re just bad at making private servers.

-4 points · 3 months ago

[removed]

The only top kek I've seen from you is your continuing racism. Its pretty funny y thinking of you in your mama basement clutching your mountain dew scared of the yellow man coming after you. What a sad little kid.

-2 points · 3 months ago

It’s not racism. The Chinese gaming culture is just a bad fit with western culture, and mixing them is just not pleasant, with how liberal they are with RMT services.

Stop relying on the race card to defend the dire situation that is LH.

It is racism plain and simple. I've got no problem with Chinese guilds. I've ran PUGs and BGs with them plenty of times, they've always been polite and communicated to the best of their abilities. In general I've met many more English speaking racist piece of shits like you and top kek than any bad Chinese. Tell me again how blaming an entire race of people isn't racism?

Complacency with RMT may as well be just the same as being complicit. It has nothing to do with race.

It has everything to do with race. Can you prove every instance of RMT was initiated by a Chinese? No you can't. You lumped an entire race of people into a ball of bad and then defend your position by saying that they're complacent so they must be complicit. That's pretty racist.

I never said all cases of RMT are initiated by a Chinese person. I said they are complacent with the practice because of how common it is in their gaming culture (acceptably common).

I do know that Russians also take a lot of part in RMT practices.

I’m not saying that the entire collective race/nationality takes part in RMT, but there’s a reason the stereotypes exist. There’s racism, and then there’s objective observation based on trends.

You’re racist, if anything, by constantly demanding the conversation be about it.

I'm not racist there's a reason stereotypes exist.

Oh man you should change your name to top kek. That was funny. It's OK to be upset little guy. When our prejudices are brought to light as the racism they really are its easy to get mad. I got you little one.

Your racism is showing

Do you also think that the study on IQ discrepancies between blacks and whites is also racist?

Separating groups by race to study IQ differences is inherently biased in itself. If the studies take into account socio economic status' and passed peer review then no, I wouldn't have an issue with it.

-1 points · 3 months ago

[removed]

Ah yes, obviously I must be a "shill". No, I play wow, I could give a fuck about any of it. I just find it funny all you little brown shirts jack booting your way through life terrified of anyone with a different skin tone or primary language than you.

If you are against gold farmers then you must be a Nazi!

Thats some funny shilling

OK DJ white power bottom.

[removed]

They're Mongolian now? Weird I thought you said LH was nothing but Chinese. At least get the countries you get music from right.

You've received 5 LH bucks, please check your inbox within 72 hours to redeem them!

Cool, how do I redeem them on Felmyst?

-1 points · 3 months ago

-1 points · 3 months ago

-1 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

-2 points · 3 months ago

1 point · 3 months ago

[removed]

Not really triggered at all. It is fun for you to show your true colors though. Carry on white brother your president is gonna need you in a couple months.

World of Warcraft non-retail server lists and discussion

r/wowservers Rules
Too young/Too low comment karma
Duplicate threads
No hacks/exploits
Trolling/Griefing/Blatant bashing and insulting
No sharing of personal information
No drama