Private server with high drop rates?

Anyone knows a server that has high xp rates and high drop rates?

Expanson WOTLK or above would be nice. Thank you

Comment deleted3 months ago

Oh look, that retard Kronos shill Mshaffy is here.

Why don't you just get good and buy your character like every other cool person in the scene.

/s

-6 points · 3 months ago(More than 13 children)

Link to LH cash shop? Oh wait, you, nor your bed buddy u/top_kek_top, has ever been able to say or show anything more than "LH generate a R14 for you lulz" Link to proof? I'll be waiting patiently.

Aww keut you made your own little collage of faked screenshots. Link to LH cash shop? Still waiting.

Hahaha jesus christ this is pathetic. Not even made by me, check the thread creator, but denial is fun.

hey bro this happened

NUH UH SHOW ME PROOF

okay here are some pictures

FAKE FAKE PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES

I supposed you believe that the earth is flat right, I mean those images from space are all fake.

https://imgur.com/a/n2vFAGs heres a link showing Whitekidney telling everyone about the time you gave him a hummer?
PHOTOSHOP MUST BE FAKE amirite?

Hi, I'm a bot for linking direct images of albums with only 1 image

Source | Why? | Creator | ignoreme | deletthis

Horrible edit, but what kind of proof do you want if not for pictures? You want him to personally come to your house and tell you himself? This is a private server forum, not the supreme court. You can choose to be ignorant and shun any proof, thats your right.

Yes a horrible edit that took me less than a minute to make. Link to LH cash shop? Still waiting bud. You're right a out one thing I do choose not to believe faked photos on the internet and would like some concrete proof. Hell give me the link, I'll spend my cash to prove you right $50 to LH cash shop and $50 to your venmo or PayPal. I'll be waiting.

You clearly haven't been around here or very long. Do you even know who wutlol900 is?

Hes clearly new, dont be so rough on him, he's been brainwashed pretty heavily

I could make that in ten minutes kiddo. None of that is proof. Show me the toon name of a generated rank 14, show me the link to LH cash shop. You've never been able to provide that. Only rumor mill and conjecture. I don't even play LH or Kronos I play on Felmyst. It's just hilarious thinking of you knocking the mountain dew cans out of your on your race to the keyboard to tell everyone the same lies that you can't back up, and your racist rants against the scary yellow man are just icing on the cake

Vanillagaming is x15 exp and high drop rates but it's a vanilla server.

Don't know anything about wotlk except icecrown like someone else said already

Comment deleted3 months ago

At least on alliance, I'm having stupid difficulty getting a group for 5 mans (as a healer — priest — no less)! I like the server a lot but this has been a real source of frustration.

Gamer District is WotLK and is x7 exp and loot. Good Scripts, but no one does anything except the three ICC 5-mans and ICC itself.

project-ascension ... really well implemented server

Comment deleted3 months ago
Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officially1 point · 3 months ago

Your post/comment has been automatically removed because you have too few karma points on your account.

-1 points · 3 months ago

zombiewow is the server you’re looking for. they’re still in development and havent any advertising yet but the server is still open to play on and has the high drop rates you’re looking for

is it called like that cuz is dead since arrival?

Comment deleted3 months ago
Original Poster2 points · 3 months ago

Thank you for the answer, but the main part of my post was to find a server with high item drop rates. I know many server with high xp rates.

2 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

When it comes to drop rate - Sunwell is blizzlike. I don't know what's drop rate on Icecrown, cuz I played only on Lordearon.

Are you aware that servers that have high drop rate have also fucked up economy? And if the economy is fucked up, you have two choices, pay for the mats or not having the mats :P

Anyway, good luck with searching a proper server for you :)

Original Poster1 point · 3 months ago

Thank you for the help!

are any of the servers on sunwell pvp enabled? Because that would be a boon to my ability to get gear.

What do you exactly mean?

meaning that when you go outside of a capital city you are automatically pvp flagged. So when you are going around in a zone like darkshire you have pvp enabled.

Angrathar is PvP server, but ganking on the Angrathar isn't the massive problem.

That great. Thank you

I would completely disagree with ganking not being a problem on Angrathar, if you level Horde. Several zones are unplayable. Otherwise it's a great server.

World of Warcraft non-retail server lists and discussion

r/wowservers Rules
Too young/Too low comment karma
Duplicate threads
No hacks/exploits
Trolling/Griefing/Blatant bashing and insulting
No sharing of personal information
No drama