Posted byu/[deleted]1 month ago

Looking For Quality Battle for Azeroth Private Server

[removed]

Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officiallyScore hidden · 1 month ago · Stickied comment

Removed for violating rule #5

>wants a QUALITY server

>wants to remove MoP content

I utterly hated the idea of Pandas in the game and even quit in disgust during Cataclysm because of the announcement. Fucking Kung Fu Pandaran my ass.

Years later I decided to play Tauri Evermoon and realised... well, the expansion's not that bad.

What I learned: Fuck people on the internet. We don't know shit.

What I learned: Fuck people on the internet. We don't know shit.

What I learned: Fuck people on the internet. We don't know shit.

hmm not even retale wow can have this

whelp retail hhere I come :(

/cry :(

wtf? If BFA is what you are after, what exactly is wrong with Retail?

It meets all of your criteria except for your subjective buff moonkin and revert MoP.

"Generic reason that has been stated thousands of times"

If you go cry to Blizzard, they may do something about it.

Comment deleted1 month ago
Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officially1 point · 1 month ago

Your post/comment has been automatically removed because you have too few karma points on your account.

Comment deleted1 month ago
Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officially1 point · 1 month ago

This community is full of dumb fucks. I appreciate you're humor dude, quality troll

This community is full of dumb fucks.

I appreciate you're humor dude

you're

Congratulations.

World of Warcraft non-retail server lists and discussion

r/wowservers Rules
Too young/Too low comment karma
Duplicate threads
No hacks/exploits
Trolling/Griefing/Blatant bashing and insulting
No sharing of personal information
No drama