Sign up and stay connected to your favorite communities.

sign uplog in
Coming soon

I’ll be visiting California soon and I’d like to get a medical recommendation during my stay (I’m 19). I’ve been told there’s two good sites out there that make the process quick and painless. and

Anyone ever use one of these sites or hear anything about them?


Edit: I talked to nuggmd. This is what I received.

Any form of U.S.-issued photo ID will work, whether that is a state ID, passport, military ID, or anything else that shows your photo and age. As long as you understand that our recommendation letters and medical ID cards are only valid for use at dispensaries in California, you're good to go! :)

2 points · 4 months ago

I've used nuggmd, it worked, but I'm pretttttyyy sure you need an in-state ID

see more
Original Poster2 points · 4 months ago

Now that I’ve confirmed out-of-state IDs are a good to go, what exactly do you have to do? Just curious

Do they take out of state patients?

see more
Original Poster1 point · 4 months ago

It doesn’t say anything about taking or not taking out of state patients

Hey I was there last night! What group are you guys in?

Cake day
September 20, 2014

Trophy Case (1)

Three-Year Club

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.