- very good scripts
- very high pop (5-6k on 1.5 years old server, prolly 10k+ on Fresh)
- Lightbringer almost fully progressed (naxx opening in 2 weeks)
- LH 2 is gonna be FRESH (opening in June)
- highly competitive PVP/PVE guilds (including key players/streamers/mafias etc)
- active pop during all prime times due to NA + EU + RU + SEA communities
- very high pop (this is a problem for some players), not blizz like
- shady administration but w/o solid proof on WK
- Nerfed few gold farming methods (dungeon farm, pickpocket etc)
- International community (a pro and a con at the same time as you have communities from all over the world playing there, not only NA and EU)
- massive gold spam (due to high population)
- FRESH (opened few weeks ago)
- Custom changes for PVP scene (.join BG, very cheap respec, etc)
- decent scripts (some things are better compared to LH)
- medium pop (3-4k, which is good for ppl who dont like overpopulation)
- many bugs (mostly small bugs but few big bugs too)
- example: pathing, aggro pets, combat state, levitate, armor values etc
- not "the main server" on the private scene, wont have that feel of playing on a huge server
- no Chinese/RU pop = innactive server during those primes
- might go to 1-2k pop when LH2 comes out (same as K1 / K2)
Blizzlike Armor values a bug. Topkek.
Allegations were made that the database was leaked, there is 0 evidence of this. We have looked into it very thoroughly and continue to do so. We suggest all players change their passwords anyway.
Outside of this, ignore pretty much everything. It's just the usual suspects - shills and trolls misrepresenting and lying.
LuL you’re really tryharding to be a meme
A reputation? You have a reputation yes. You blew up with emotion twice and threatened to kill 2 people. A StockCraft admin and later a pro-Paladin pro-Merger person on Lights Hope. I know inner staff on the Lights Hope team. Inside the team you're known as someone with extreme anger issues. People know what kind of person you actually are when you aren't lyin abo
Besides your anger, on reddit you have a reputation. You're known as someone who gets paid to shill all day for lights hope. You've been caught lying about leaving the lights hope staff team as well.
you don't have an actual job. well you do, but you get paid through corrupt measures for pretending things aren't corrupt.
It would be understandable if you raised an eye brow from time to time, but it's so fucking obvious that you are a paid staff member to play damage control (poorly). You are always defending Lights Hope playing cover up, and you never question things. With you someone is either lying or making it up, you never even consider the possibility things are real. [Because you get paid to play public relations]
look at your comment and then look at kazimx's comment. so obvious.
I actually enjoy this guy gears. He’s so bad in his job that it’s just pure comedy when he’s writing.
Hey, I’m level 48 and doing aoe farming since level 26 on my mage. It took some time to realize how to interact with people on the same spot. The thing is, if you farm single mobs there, you really fuck up the rotation. So it’s really frustrating for a mage who’s doing this for hours. However, I learned that people want to/need to quest, so our comp looks like this: 4 players for best respawn rates, 3 mages 1 priest or warlock. For the 5th slot, we invite people arriving who are doing the quest. When there’s arriving more than one (maximum was 3 questers), we explain them to wait and invite them one by one. The quest just takes one big pull, so that’s not a problem.
This way, questers are thankful and we are too, since Rotation isn’t getting fucked up.
Long story short: if you’re doing a quest on a farmspot where you see a group of mages, ask them if you can get an invite just for the quest so you won’t fuck up there rotation. If they say no - don’t hesitate to annoy them by tagging mobs, they deserve it.
If LH team were to open an Chinese/Asian community - it will end bad for them...
People will automatically switch to another english vanilla server.
Whitekidney staff team is english based, he would need to remove people and replace with speaking Chinese/Asian.
Developers will probably end up leaving due to moving towards Chinese/Asian community.
Population will be around 2k.
Server will just die.
Hmm, i don’t think Server will just die. I think it would attract more Chinese. WoW/Vanilla WoW is actually a BIG thing in Asia, so I believe the playerbase there is huge. Yes, they would have to hire Chinese speaking GMs, but they’re hiring atm anyways. For the English speaking admin team, I believe there are also other incentives to run the server and improve the content.
There are some specific vpn's that are not banned on Kronos.I am not here to defend LH but we all know that older servers lose players as they progress.Fresh servers will always attract new players.And the hate for chinese is stupid because only 0.01% of them are selling gold and most of the gold sellers are east europeans.
It’s not hate against Chinese, what are you talking about? They play there because they enjoy the game and have a huge community on LH. Ofc it’s somehow possible to play on Kronos as Chinese, but it wouldn’t make sense because there’s not really a Chinese community.
So WK approached Chero to discuss allegations he had heard and evidence he had been given, Chero chose to leak that conversation (not WK), it was subsequently reposted incomplete to /r/wowservers in an attempt to slander LH, and we posted a response to all of that to make it clear what happened and why, and WE'RE the bad guys here?
An response to all of that to make it clear what happened. LOL. You just blamed Kronos staff working together with goldsellers without showing any evidence. And now people disagree with you and you just delete their posts which actually HAVE content. Yeah, poor you, you’re not the bad guys here, you’re saints lul