I'm 25 and I have MS. I have no handicaps since everything recovered itself.
- I had paralysis in the arm and the face some years ago
- It recovered automatically after a week
- I have 6 brain spots
- I take Tecfidera for around 12 months now
- I just get some flashing but nothing really terrible
- I work the entire day before a computer (Software Developer)
- For some weeks/months now I'm tired the entire afternoon
- I start working at 8:30 AM, everything is fine until 1:00 PM, then it begins that I get really tired, I'm feeling bad and my eyes start falling/closing because I'm so bad
- I can't really concentrate on my work
- I'm nervous because of PML risk of Tec and simply because I have this fucking disease
- I'm starting my work at 8:30AM because I don't get easy out of my bed. Already there I'm tired
- When I drive home, I can't concentrate to drive in a secure way, I'm tired and I feel like I can't focus the other cars that are far away...
In some weeks I have a meeting with my Doctor and I will tell him what happens,
but I wanted to have your advice. I'm bad now, I feel like I could sleep 20 hours per day.
I wanted to get a meeting with an eye doctor in order to check if this is because I have a problem with my eyes.
I don't know what to do. Sometimes I think that I will never in my life be like the other guys that are simply fine. I mean, how will I be in 20 years? This can't continue like that!? This makes me crazy.
Sorry for my english
Please help me